Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Answer to an Age-Old Question

That being, "Can you really ever have enough of lying around in your pajamas surfing the internet?"

Well, people, the answer is yes, indeed you can.

I've compared the cornucopia of widgets available for dressing up this blog; I've added all kinds of idiotic applications to my FaceBook page; I've even gotten around to joining last.fm.

I've explored the limitless possibilities of iGoogle and played probably two full hours of Tetris on my brand-spanking-new iGoogle page.

I've bugged all of you to be my friends on every social networking site known to man.

I was switching over from Bloglines to Google Reader when it finally hit me; the internet was acting like virtual cold medicine, and I was acting the way I do when I'm high on pseudoephedrine and start alphabetizing the spice rack.

It is time for a full recovery. Before all of you come over here and virtually TP my house.

And internet, I love you, but when you get all those emails asking you to be my friend on Yet Another Social Networking site? Feel free to tell me to fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment