Friday, February 8, 2008

In which I fucking discover the fine art of fucking inviting myself some-fucking-where.

In case you aren't reading blackbird's blog (and you should be,) she just posted that Susie Sunshine (whose blog you should have been reading lo these many years back, but whoops, it's too late to read it now, because she has stopped blogging, you big bloggy-come-lately LOSER) is going to visit her this summer.

And I hereby invite myself to be there, too.

"How pushy," is what I'm sure you're thinking.

Well, you're wrong, you big fat judgmental asshole. Because I can't even begin to tell you how many internet visitors I have housed in Chicago.

BlogHer, not BlogHer, it doesn't matter--everyone ends up at Poppy's.

Well, it's payback time. GOD DAMN IT.

p.s. Guess who didn't give up swearing for Lent?

No comments:

Post a Comment