Sunday, February 24, 2008

Go ahead and watch the Oscars. I'm busy reading.

And if you wanted to get me to watch the Oscars, you'd have to rip this



out of my immaculately manicured hands.

It showed up on Saturday. An autographed copy sent to me by the author.

Envy me as I get first crack at it, because the rest of you proles won't be able to see it until May.

It cost me a Little Debbie Snack Cakes Barbie--but it was well worth it.

I mean, just for the part where Jen, on her first evening's dose of Ambien, ordered what appears to have been a bushel of Barbies from Amazon.com.

So far? I. am. loving. it.

I didn't have time to start reading until after rehearsal today, but I read non-stop waiting for my husband to pick me up, then all the way from Huron and Rush to a Whole Foods in Sauganash, and then whined about grocery shopping so much that he told me to stay in the car and read while he did it--anything not to listen to the whining*--and now I'm about to start again.

I've made it through Jen in denial, Jen on Atkins, and Jen thinking about South Beach. I can not WAIT for Jen to join Weight Watchers. It should be really good.

I'll keep you posted. Now go look at gowns or something.

* Jen--see what a quick study I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment