Monday, January 4, 2010

12 Days of Blogmas: Day 11--the join-a-new-gym edition

OK, will somebody please take me aside and tell me (in a low, concerned voice) that I'm not funny? Or that they've tried, but they can't leave comments at Mamarazzi? Because I post twice a week there, and apparently I'm posting to an echoing vastness of limitless space. And in space, no one can hear you comment.

Seriously, it would really be a kindness to let me know how much I suck before I spend another five years polluting the internet with my so-called "humor."

Right! So, on to the contest! Sharpen your wits--the same ones you'll be using to inform me that a job as a gag writer for Stephen Colbert is not in the offing--and figure out which popular Christmas song is illustrated by the following pictures. First one to figure out the song wins a Mamarazzi t-shirt. You know, that web site I write for that's NOT FUNNY.

Ready?



No comments:

Post a Comment