Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bear with me, people.

I'm deep into the pre-Christmas concert a-go-go that is life with the Buxoms every December.

Check it out:

Last Thursday we went to hear our son's orchestra, and our son and daughter's chorus.

On Sunday my son and I had choir in the morning, followed by a church supper and carol sing that night for the whole family.

On Monday, in my guise as Girl Scout Leader, I conducted my daughter's troop in another bout of carol singing, this time at a local nursing home.

On Tuesday my vocal group had a concert in the suburbs.

Tonight, my vocal group concert had a concert in the city.

Tomorrow, my kids have another vocal concert.

Afterwards, we are going to run around and scream until our vocal chords are completely lacerated, then do a bunch of shots. OK, that last part is maybe just me.

So after tomorrow night I can come back to the internet and hang out with you lovely people.

But right now, I'm sung out. On top of which, I have a terrible cold. I've been on DayQuil or NyQuil for about 24 hours. Which makes me really weird.

Don't believe me? This was yesterday's post, in which I solved the world-wide wrapping paper crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment