Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Things I am sick of: a top 10 list

10. Twinsets. The thing is, I don't know what to wear instead.
9. Tea. It doesn't have enough caffeine. I've switched back to coffee. Hear that buzzing noise? It's me.
8. Celebrities. Even the ones without children.
7. Driving myself and/or my kids all over creation. For your information, Wednesday, chez Buxom, is the new Seventh Circle of Dante's Inferno.
6. Dinner dishes that take longer to do than the meal took to eat and cook. Broiler pan, I'm look at you.
5. Laundry.
4. The feeling that I have no control over my schedule. It's back-to-school/Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas and the next thing I know, it's the middle of January, I'm 15 pounds heavier, and I'm kicking myself that I'm not ready for the Valentines Day/Spring Break/Easter onslaught.
3. "Helping" my "kids" with their "homework."
2. Hearing bad news about the economy.

and the top ten thing that Poppy is sick of?

1. The 2008 Presidential election

No comments:

Post a Comment