Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In which I amaze you all by talking about television

[Spoiler alert: DO NOT KEEP READING IF YOU TIVO'D HOUSE, M.D. and haven't seen it yet.]







We good? OK.

I wanted to post something before I get too tired, and I should be telling you about the Madonna concert, but I don't have the energy to go into all that, and anyway, honestly, people--all I can think about is ZOMG!!!

HOUSE AND CUDDY???!!!

So. Was this a tease, or do we think it's going to go somewhere? OK, I'm dating myself, but I keep thinking about Joel and Maggie on Northern Exposure ... the series tanked as soon as they became serious about each other. Remember how Maggie was always killing her boyfriends? Well ... the last boyfriend she got ended up killing the greatest sitcom ever.

Srsly, even better than The Simpsons.

So what do you think? Are House and Cuddy going to end up together? I say "no way," for all kinds of logical reasons that I won't go into because I'm too tired. I think my husband agrees with me, although he just says "ew," so I'm not sure what he thinks.

And I'm too _ _ _ _ _ to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment