Wednesday, August 20, 2008

At least someone's camera is working

On Sunday we met my friend Steve and his family for brunch at the Silver Moon Creperie in Dover, NH--a tiny hole in the wall place with crepes and paninis and coffee drinks--that's all they have, and that's all you need, really.

Mr. Buxom and I had mushroom and swiss. Young Master Buxom had lemon juice and sugar; Poppette had Nutella. (She would--a bigger chocoholic you've never met. She gets whiny on Thanksgiving when there isn't any chocolate on the menu.)

Now, Mr. Buxom and I aren't height challenged, precisely. We are happy with our five feet eight or six inches, respectively.

But one look at this picture makes me think that I should have gotten the lemon juice and sugar crepe. Because if I had, I might have grown the three or four inches necessary to move me from Overweight and into Nicely Rounded.

Of course, I might not enjoy life as a giraffe in human form. I'll have to ask Young Master Buxom what the weather's like up there. (Somehow I suspect that it won't be the last time he hears that question.)

No comments:

Post a Comment