Monday, August 14, 2006

OK, my patience has. finally. snapped.

What the FUCK is wrong with Blogger? I've been trying to upload the same God-damned photographs of my adorable children on a picturesque tugboat cruise in Portsmouth Harbor for five. fucking. days. And I have HAD it.

I have wasted billions and billions of nanoseconds trying to accomplish this simple, simple task.

Well, guess what? I realize that you, internet, do NOT come here to listen to me swear. No, you are not all about my pissed off pottymouth rantings and ravings. So usually I keep it somewhat under control. I have, after all, a sense of ... well, for lack of a better word, I'll call it decorum, even though that sounds too prim. But decorum is what causes the shittyfucks to dry up in my mouth like a zit under an assload of Clearisil when there are blue-haired old ladies present.

And there are ladies present--if not here, somewhere out there on the internet. Right? Some of you are ladies, right? Or maybe some of you are those appalling hypocritical sexist tea-bagging asswipes who think they can swear as much as they motherfucking want, but I can't fucking swear at all, because I'm a girl, gonad it, and do I kiss my mother with that mouth, yadda yadda douchebaggery-unto-infinity? And usually, I clean up my mouth around dingleberries of that stamp, too, even though I think they're idiots.

But Blogger is totally pissing me off. Blogger deserves to be used as a blue whale's barrier contraceptive. Or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment