Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Mommy off the Record

See the little yellow box over there? That's Mommy off the Record's blog. And may I just say that I picked this blog for the writing. Not the color. See how it's not red?

So you know it's quality blogging. Because I don't really like yellow very much.

Anyway, Mommy Off the Record has been renting from me for almost a week, and she has been really, really patient while she waited for me to pimp her blog. So guess what? I clicked over there, read her entry entitled "Make of Me a Sanctuary" and practically cried like a baby. Totally verklempt was I.

Oh, and The Ten Commandments (of Blogging Sanely) was a great read--wry, gracefully written, with an inner wisdom that belied its wise-ass brattiness. (Or something like that. It's late, OK?)

I mean it. This is a great blog. I'm adding it to my blogroll right now. And not the high-tech click-on-the-blogrolling-button way, but the low-tech, open-my-template and-start-farting-around way. So--again--you know this is a quality blog.

So please, click the little yellow box. Give Mommy Off the Record big clicky love.

No comments:

Post a Comment