Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More pictures from the hippy wedding

The bride and groom eloped to Hawaii on Valentine's Day, so they set up a
love altar in the gazebo so we could see what it was like to get married in Hawaii:

The love altar I

orchid

wedding presents

Some wedding presents

Aphrodite and her doves

Aphrodite and her doves

my favorite bit is the Buddha hand with a crystal heart

Buddha hand and heart

More hands, this time belonging to a massage therapist:

Henna hands

and my daughter

more family fingers

The men's group. They've been meeting for over 15 years.

Some members of the men's group

The younger generation poses with the groom.

the kids. with the groom.

Some gifts were contributed by friends. Pet the tiny Vietnamese photographer carved these centerpieces from various melons

carved watermelon centerpiece

centerpiece

Fruit centerpiece

There was coconut, too. In the drinks.

If you like pina coladas

See that guy behind the waitress? He looked just like Mickey Dolenz, except bald, with a full beard, and a bindi on his forehead. I was enamored of him. ENAMORED.

Luckily I had Clark Kent That Stud Muffin I Married to chaperone me.

Clark Kent goes Waikiki

No comments:

Post a Comment