Friday, January 12, 2007

...it is simplicity that is difficult to make.

I've been putting Christmas stuff away. There are no signs of Christmas whatsoever on the front porch, yay! And only one left in the living room:

Unfortunately, it's a big one.


The dining room is pretty clear, except for the 12 Days of Christmas hanging off the chandelier.

Does anyone notice a trespasser?


Where it all goes downhill is the kitchen. Someone--I name no names--got this far and then ran out of steam.


And then? Blogged about it.

Because I may not be able to deal with the vast quantities of Christmas-y stuff, but I still have enough steam for blogging. And once in a while, you guys deserve to get more pictures

The first clothes I bought for my son. I was pregnant with him, and we had had lunch in Chinatown. Both of my children wore these ... and now, every year, they're on the Christmas tree.


And fewer words.

I save all the children's school-made Christmas ornaments


For more words, check out Mamarazzi. Today I made fun of Angelina. Yes, again. Mocking Angelina is like decorating a Christmas tree: it's best when you pile it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment