Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm huge on the internet.

Really. I am.

Why, on eBay alone, I'm u-fucking-biquitous.

We're talking BIG ASS POPPIES everywhere I looked. I think it's because poppies are preppy

and colorful. LORD, are we colorful



We're also decadent, what with that whole opium thing


and our need for lots and lots of elaborate silver


with our monogram on it, either officially


or hidden in the hallmark


and don't forget the caviar spoons, for God's sake!



And yet, we're also a little bit funky. Remember, there's that California cultivar, which would probably explain this:


(Drugs definitely explain this sort of thing)


And so, I leave you with one final piece of advice: when in doubt, put a bunch of us ON YOUR HEAD.


(And now? Three guesses as to which of these fine items I actually bought.)

No comments:

Post a Comment