Monday, November 19, 2007

NaBloPoMo 19: Sorbet

For a bit of refreshment, today I'm providing you with a sorbet. For once, I'm not going to talk very much about dieting, except in my labels.

Instead, I'm going to show you the kitchen renovation that's been tormenting me for months.

OK. This is the only picture I managed to take of the before:

Kitchen, before

and this is During, except from the opposite end of the kitchen.

Kitchen, during

It's not much of a change, right?

Well, there are some differences. New floor, new window, new cabinets. But it's going to be the exactly the same layout. Same appliances. And I'm sorry, but I like white cabinets, so the new ones look almost exactly the same as the old ones.

It's sort of like listening to someone talk about dieting and then finding out she only plans to lose seven pounds. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment