Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I have nothing to say, except

I might not be blogging tomorrow. Because

I did it.

I didn't manage to lose 40 pounds and keep it off. I didn't manage to take part in a sprint triathlon. But I blogged every single day from January 4, 2008 until today.

I blogged here, or at Mamarazzi, or at BlogHer, or at my moribund food blog, or at my not-quite-as-moribund shopping blog (where I trendily embraced the new austerity long before it was fashionable).

And actually, it's been more than a year. Because I signed up for Blog365 in the midst of my traditional 12 Days of Blogmas mini-marathon of self-indulgent idiocy, which, naturally enough, started the previous December 25th. But I was officially on board for Blog365 on January 4 of last year.

So. A Year of Me.

I hope we had fun. I think we did, but I can't really remember. But that's OK. It's all written down!

All I need to do is re-read my archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment