Thursday, January 1, 2009

12 Days of Blogmas, Day 8

Happy New Year, internet!

We're driving to Boston to have lunch with my brother HENRY and then traveling to Rhode Island to visit my in-laws, so this is going to have to be fast.

Here's todays' contest: figure out which Christmas Carol is illustrated by the following uncredited Google images at the rate of one image per word. Leave a guess in a comment. The first person to guess right wins his or her choice of a $15 Starbucks or iTunes card.

Maybe it's my new year's resolution to be merciful and cut the internet some slack, but internet, I have heard your whining. So I've decided to make things a little bit easier for you. I've recycled an image from a previous day, and it's a repeated word, so it appears twice. So don't say I've never done anything for you. Even with your hangover, this shouldn't be all that hard.

Here goes:







No comments:

Post a Comment