Saturday, January 26, 2008

Quiz

Please pick the item, unearthed in our most recent round of decluttering, that would send you into the deepest shame spiral:

  • posters from Mr. Buxom's college dorm room (he graduated 22 years ago)

  • the George Michael "Faith" cassette I used to fuel my daily run the summer before we got married (19 years ago)

  • a Macintosh Centris (released 15 years ago) complete with lots and lots of 3.5-inch disks of data

  • the plastic smocks the kids wore to do messy art projects when they were in preschool (about seven or eight years ago)

  • the Halloween costume my daughter wore four years ago

  • a bag of quilted, heavy-duty diaper-service diapers I bought almost 13 years ago

and

  • a single, much-worn pair of rubber pants


There will be no winners and no prizes. Because you obviously

wouldn't want anything I have. Because obviously everything I

have is covered in diaper cooties.

No comments:

Post a Comment