Monday, May 9, 2005

It's "Coffee Talk," folks

I have decided to piggy-back on the Seinfeld (a program I never watched, but hey, I'm hep to the zeitgeist, man) concept of what I will call "bloggable" and "non-bloggable" subjects.

I've already had my rant about ugly baby pictures, so I'll spare you my thoughts on what I, taste arbiter extraordinaire, consider to be unbloggable visuals. (And anyway, I'm a prime offender myself, having just uploaded a jpeg of what looks like dog vomit to my other blog.)

But honestly. Enough with the constipation talk!

One of my favorite bloggers was recently going on and on and ON about digging hardened baby poop out of her toddler's butt. Practically the next entry she's going on about her aunt's impending bowel movement. Recently she went on about her bouts with constipation. ENOUGH ALREADY. Yeah, yeah, I know ... etiquette rules don't apply in the blogosphere ... but still.

Blogs == the shiz-nit
Blogging about the shiz-nit != fascinating reading.

--P

No comments:

Post a Comment