Sunday, May 22, 2005

Envy me


The Face and The Voice
Originally uploaded by Trilby.
... for I have had actual speech with the Badger.

Not only does this bring my number of RL encounters with Internet Types to a new high, it allows me to out Miss Pottymouth as having a cute little girlish soprano speaking voice, and not the dirty-martini-tinged basso profundo you might have expected.

No, in that particular telephone duet, due to my still-recovering-from-last weekend's-reunion status, I was the basso. So Badger, go ahead and tell the world that I sounded way manly--it's cool.

(But because I believe in being scrupulously honest, I will take this opportunity to mention something that Badger really should know; I, who am on record as looking like Julia Roberts, was actually being dubbed by Julia's co-star, Nick Nolte.)

--P.

No comments:

Post a Comment