Friday, November 14, 2008

For Friday's Mamarazzi: piping hot transgendered news!

Now mostly, on Mamarazzi I only make fun of celebrity parents. You know, people who got famous first, and then spawned.

I don't usually bother with people who are only celebrities because they've had babies. I mean, I don't really feel like feeding the whole Dionne Quintuplets media beast.

But today I couldn't resist.

That person with the lady parts and the beard--no, not the one from the traveling circus

Bearded lady

the one from the media circus

Thomas Beattie the pregnant man

is having another baby.

Now, a better woman would rise above this sort of material.

Which is, of course, why I clutched it to my heaving bosom and thanked my lucky stars that the story broke yesterday.

So tell me. Is this story as weird as I think, and should Barbara Walters be ashamed of herself for being a shameless panderer of titillating tidbits, and if I call her up and ask her really, really nicely, would she give me pandering lessons?

No comments:

Post a Comment