Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kid, see the psychiatrist--Room 604

And I went up there, I said, "Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL." And I started jumpin up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and he started jumpin up and down with me and we was both jumping up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL."

And that? That is how I feel about Special Education and Individual Educationamal Plans and conferences and basically, school.

It's the end of the school year and there are final concerts and special events and field trips and big long term projects. Everything involves more homework, more forms to sign, more children to talk off the ledge. But who's talking me off the ledge? No one. My stress levels have shot through the roof and are now orbiting the earth like a fucking satellite.

If you work at my children's school and call me up today? I'm going to scream at you. Guaranteed.

Kill, kill, KILL, KILL.




On the other hand, the lawn guys are here, which is nice because the yard was starting to look like throw-up. So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment