Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The 12 Days of Blogmas: Day 3

I don't know about you, but I'm not sick of Christmas at all. I barely experienced it. I feel like the kid in Bill Cosby's story about getting his tonsils out. The one whose life passed before his eyes when he was going under anesthesia, and his life was so short he wanted to ask for a replay.

The problem is my husband is working harder than he usually works when he's not "on vacation." What with the laptop, Fed-Ex, word processing, emails, and conference calls--this is Christmas break?







So what do I do? Well, today I had my smoking hot minivan serviced.

I did laundry.

I did a deep clean of the kitchen.

I also tried--AND FAILED--to get my children to look and act as though they aren't being raised by wolves. Because without great effort on my part, they will spend their vacations 1) in their pajamas 2) playing Nintendo.

And I don't feel like making the effort.

So what did I do for fun? I surfed the internet looking for

THREE

FRENCH


HENS.
Did you spot them?

No comments:

Post a Comment