Thursday, July 28, 2005

What I'm drinking this summer.

This wasn't really supposed to be a meme, but I stole this from Kiki, so now I guess it is one:

1. Mojitos. For a while I was using those cute little Key Limes, but regular will do fine. Delicious, cheap, and powerful.

2. When in suitably chilly air-conditioned environs, a Perfect Manhattan Straight Up.

3. When I can get one, a Mai Tai.

4. Vermouth Cassis, with lots of soda and a wedge of lemon in a tall glass.

4. Cuvée Harmonie Muscadet Sevre et Maine Appelation Controlée blah blah blah 2003. Lightly fruity but crisp and refreshing.

5. Once in a while, some beer. Sam Adams or Harp or maybe Amstel Light.

6. PG Tips tea with 2 percent milk and Splenda.

7. The same tea iced with lemon and/or mint and Splenda.

8. When on the road, Diet Coke, preferably fountain, with tons of ice.

--P.

No comments:

Post a Comment