Thursday, July 21, 2005

The book less read


Hey! Who are you calling a boggart?
Originally uploaded by Trilby.
I'm a rugged individualist.

See the lizard costume? Well, be afraid, all of you short, pudgy American millionaires wearing home-made Sultan costumes. I'm one bad-ass character, and I think for myself.

For example, I don't have to read what everyone else is reading. I can read something different. Something that's not on the best-seller list. Something that doesn't have the Internet ablaze with speculation and critical insight.

So enjoy HP&tHBP, all of you ... hell, whom am I kidding ... no one is reading this ... you're all off reading that book ... including That Stud Muffin I Married, who selfishly brought the book with him on his business trips even when he works on the plane and won't have time to read it, anyway.

Not that I mind, really. You know, there are other books, people. And since TSMIM is kind of a slow reader, I'll be polishing off quite a few in the next week or so.

--P.

No comments:

Post a Comment