Saturday, February 12, 2005

Do I know how to party or what?


12th Night Rehearsal
Originally uploaded by Trilby.
So here I was feeling all guilty because I hadn't posted to my blog for a while. Yet after a full day and an evening of a not-very-good production of Tosca, I wasn't really up for cranking out a lot of verbiage tonight.

Luckily for me someone forwarded me a ton of pictures from last Friday's party, thus generously providing me with the opportunity to see whether the adage about a picture being worth a thousand words is actually true.

In fact, I would like to add Poppy's Postulate to the above. To wit: if a picture is worth a thousand words, then a picture of a bunch of idiots wearing rented period costumes is worth at least ten thousand. Maybe more.


No comments:

Post a Comment