Saturday, October 15, 2011

This one's for blackbird, or, $#*! I bought

Blackbird asked me why I had such fabulous accessories and so little in the way of interesting (read: expensive) clothing. 

The answer is simple. It's just no fun to shop when you're feeling fat. Not to mention that the truly fashion-y fashionable clothes only go up to a size 10.

But then I thought, why am I punishing myself for being fat? I mean, yes, it's easier to amortize the cost of a great bag, and yes, you can dress up a little black dress with fantastic jewelry ... but don't I deserve a new little black dress once in a while? And while I'm at it, a really nice one?

And I already know I have a black-tie New Year's party to go to. So I bought this. It's the right cut for an hourglass figure. It won't require anything tricky (read: strapless) in the way of undergarments. And it has sleeves.


All I can say is I hope bird is satisfied.

Let's hope it fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment