Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Coming soon on the Beauty Boomer

I'm derrière-deep in alligators right now, with too many social engagements, too much volunteer stuff, school stuff for my kids, and the usual pile of laundry. While I'm scurrying around doing that, I'm also working on a few posts--mentally, that is--just figuring out what direction I'm going to take next. So Internet, I'd like your opinion on what to post next. Do any of these interest you?

  1. A series on neutral, everyday eye makeup: what works for women our age; what products and colors I recommend; what techniques work best.
  2. A series in which I make myself into the internet's guinea pig by buying and trying some anti-aging skin care, and then reporting my findings.
  3. Ideas on coordinating your look; looking polished, pulled together, and age-appropriate.
  4. How I decide how much to pay for clothes, or, My So-Called Budget.

What do you think, sirs?

No comments:

Post a Comment