Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Internet, I have questions.

1. Today is Canada Day. Whenever they play the Canadian National Anthem at a hockey game, I sing "Oh Canada / You're boring, but you're large." Is this offensive?

2. Since Saturday is Independence Day, is it your considered opinion that long underwear is no longer in season?

3. If yes, would you mind mentioning this to the weather?

4. When displeased, my daughter has shown a tendency to remind me that I have a weight problem. (Obviously, she doesn't read my blog, or she'd know that I'm well aware of the fact.) But for the time being, it seems that I'm doomed to be reminded that I'm either "fat" (when she's merely cranky) or "obese" (when a nuclear meltdown becomes immanent.) Would it be childish to start calling her "pimply"?

5. Speaking of obesity, I'm afraid that the local rabbit population has been treating my rose bed like an all-you-can-eat Las Vegas buffet.


The middle row--Jackson Perkins "Whisper" hybrid tea--is obviously the yummiest.


Does anyone have any good recipes for rabbit?

5. Are you going to BlogHer? You're invited to my cocktail party on Saturday, July 25, from 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. But I can only have 70 people. Wanna come?

No comments:

Post a Comment