Thursday, December 4, 2008

We'll always have Paris.

And why is that? Because she won't go away.

See, I was doing a little surfing tonight, looking for a Mamarazzi post, and I discovered that Disney is considering casting Paris Hilton in a live-action production of Peter Pan.

No, she's not going to play Nana. She'd be Tinkerbell.

Well. First of all, I can't even begin to describe how glad I am that my children are too old to care.

Mind you, I'm not thrilled that my children appear to be fascinated by every single cheesey pop star who's ever been splashed all over TMZ for drunk driving, forgetting to wear underpants, or getting a divorce from Dita Von Teese.

But Paris? As Tinkerbell? This is wrong on so many levels, I can't keep track of them.

For one thing, isn't she

kind of

tall

for the part?

No comments:

Post a Comment