Saturday, August 2, 2008

We have a winner!

OK! Here's how I did it.

First I went to random.org

and asked it to pick a number between 1 and 525.

Here's what happened:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

78

Timestamp: 2008-08-02 22:21:55 UTC


Then I scrolled down through the comments--yes, by hand, because Blogger doesn't keep score for me--and the winner is ... Misty!!!

Who totally desesrves to win because she left the following adorable comment:

so glad you entered the giveaway because i love your blog!!!!

Then I emailed Misty to let her know she won.

Now, as for the rest of you ... well, I'm overwhelmed at the response. And as I scrolled through the comments, I just about fell in love with every single one of you. Your comments were funny and cute and gave me a serious case of the warm squishies.

So your consolation prize is this: I'm going to visit every single one of your blogs and leave a comment. Now, with 525 blogs to visit, this will take a while. But I'll get there!

In the mean time, thanks to all of you for playing. I <3 you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment