Tuesday, June 26, 2007

In which Poppy impersonates a Nyquil commercial


Apparently, I will do anything to be different, including my unique way of celebrating the summer solstice, which is to get the World's Worst Cold.

And this is not just your garden-variety sniffle, but the complete package: my sinuses are acting up so that my nose is either running like a faucet or completely stuffed up, and even my hearing is affected; my glands are so horribly swollen that I have not a double but a triple chin; I also have a sore throat; I'm coughing when I'm not sneezing; and finally, not tonight dear; I have a headache.

On top of which, I was up half the night, because for some reason, I can't sleep when I can't breathe.

To add insult to injury, not enough of you are blogging. Stupid internet! Be more funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment