Thursday, February 1, 2007

We're all alive and kicking in da House. Of Atreus.

We feel fine. We survived the steak-left-out-overnight.

And we're thankful for this. Well, I'm thankful, anyway--because if you think I told my family what they were eating, you're completely overestimating my general level of candour. This is the kind of thing I tell the internet, not my family. In my opinion, wearing my Medea t-shirt to the dining room table constituted ample notice that the comestibles weren't exactly appetizing.

It's not my fault that my children lack even a rudimentary knowledge of Greek tragedy.

----
I'm also glad I don't own a cat:



(My apologies for the lame credit sequence. It has all the savor of a steak that has been accidentally left out of the refrigerator for the night. But soldier on, because it's worth it. And extremely high in protein.)

No comments:

Post a Comment