Thursday, March 2, 2006

TMI Alert! or, The Stomach Bug Count-Down

10: Times I have washed my hands so far this morning.
9: Age of the child with the whoopsy stomach.
8: Nothing (as in, she ate nothing this morning).
7: Long days in this week marred by stomach whoopsies.
6: Extra hours she'll be home today.
5: Separate food items prepared and packed in my son's lunchbox while feeling a bit unwell myself.
4: Outlets checked before I successfully found a three-prong outlet for the wet/dry vac.
3: Number of times my daughter has thrown up in her life.
2: Number of times my daughter has thrown up this week.
1: Number of times my daughter has thrown up today.

0: Number of times I had morning sickness while pregnant with my children.

The answer is clearly don't give birth--just stay pregnant.

p.s. Blackbird informed me that my site is loading really slowly. So I won't post any pictures. But I was totally going to. What? The carpeting on the stairs is so colorful!

No comments:

Post a Comment